This summit will present major implementations in the last 10 years and bring together professionals from public sector, mobile industry and academia implementing leading achievements in mobile public services including Korea, Singapore to Europe and Middle East to Americas.
mobileGov is proud to be promoting events on Mobile Life. By supporting mLife events, you will not only support this goal but also receive various benefits for your business organization. mLife events are prime events in their respective areas.
Companies operating in the areas related to mobile technologies, public administration and the mobile society aim to sponsor the mLife events in order to enhance the international profile of their company at these prestigious events. Some benefits may include prime opportunities to
- be in the heart of major developments in mobile-life
- create alliances, cooperation and partnerships
- monitor and follow current applications and services
- generate visibility for your company and products
- observe new ideas and create business opportunities
- observe competition
- establish an essential PR opportunity
- enhance sales, market share and exposure, and
- Get a Free license to use mobilGov trademarks for one year
The sponsoring companies receive high visibility on the conference advertisements, press releases, web-portal and exhibitions of the conference as appropriate.
mLife events on the average aims to gather 200 – 250 professionals who are
- Public sector professionals such as developers or implementers of mobile technologies, policy and decision makers.
- Private Sector professionals from, for example, mobile telco`s, infrastructure, hardware, content, applications and service providers to the public sector.
- Researchers from academia and other research organizations.
- Members of Civil Society Organizations.